Welcome to another addition of Friday Favorites, where I will talk about several awesome things in the world of Allen.
I’ve been wanting this watch for months. It has everything I’ve been looking for in a watch.
- Multisport (running, biking, swimming, hiking)
- Amazing battery life (16 hours in GPS mode, 3 months in watch mode)
- 3-axis compass, altimeter and barometer, steps, sleep tracking, cadence (and other running dynamics), tracks personal records, creates advanced workouts with goals, pace alerts, intervals, calorie burn, move bar for inactivity
- Bluetooth Smart Notifications: emails, texts and social media alerts
- Connect IQ compatibility for customized apps, widgets, watch faces (including the #werunsocial watch face) and data field
I’ve been wearing it the past 2 days and I love it. It works great and also looks amazing. Can’t wait to wear it during the Publix Half Marathon on Sunday!
I saw these shoes about a year ago at the Fit2Run store in Disney Springs. I loved the colors of the shoes, but wasn’t sure what I thought about the “clouds” on the bottoms. A few weeks ago when we were at Disney, I decided to try on a pair. And friends, I loved the way they felt. I decided to pick up a pair and ended up wearing them 2 different days at the parks. They are so comfortable! I haven’t taken them out for a run yet, as I wanted to get past my half marathon on Sunday just to be safe. But I’ve read some great reviews from some social media running friends who rave over them as running shoes!
Rachel and I have been looking for a console table to go along the wall between our living room and kitchen for quite a while. This past weekend, we ended up at Pier 1 and found a great table. It was a shade more than what we were aiming for, and it was missing a knob for the drawer. So Pier 1 hooked us up with a 25% discount! We ended up buying the table and picked up 4 new drawers knobs as well. We love it! It looks great in our house.