Back around the first of February, I did a February Goals blog post, where I talked about several goals I wanted to aim for this month. Let’s see how I did…
- Read 2 New Books: I ended up finishing my first book (Hillbilly Elegy) and got about halfway through my second book (My Grandmother Told Me to Tell You She’s Sorry). Unfortunately, the month got away from me before I had enough time to finish 2 books, but I’m happy I was able to get close.
- Run 100 Miles: Even with only 28 days, I crossed the 100 mile mark this morning with a 4 mile run. It was a good running month for me!
- Weekly Date Night: Rachel and I were able to have intentional time together this month, including a weekly date night. I always love having that special time with her to talk about our hopes and dreams.
- 3 Weekly Blog Posts: I was able to keep up with the blog by blogging at least 3 times each week!
- Reaching Out to Old Friends: I reconnected with several old friends this month. It was so good to catch up with them. I hope to continue this moving forward.
- Living in the Moment: Several times I had to remind myself to put my phone down and be present in the world around me. It’s a great reminder for those of us who are attached to our phones/computers/tablets.
So there you have it. It was good month indeed. Bring on March!