It feels like it’s been a while since I wrote a blog post that wasn’t running related. I guess it’s been dominating my life more recently. Work has also been taking up quite a bit of my time. It’s been over a month since we’ve had a free weekend. And it doesn’t look like that will change until March. All that to say, it’s been busy!
Anyway…Rachel and I love pop culture. Whether it’s watching TV shows or movies, we try to stay on top of what’s new. As we are getting closer to the spring, there are quite a few things I’m looking forward to in the world of TV and movies. Today I want to take a look at some of the upcoming TV shows we are looking forward to this winter/spring.
UPCOMING TV SHOWS:
- Better Call Saul (February – AMC): I was a huge fan of Breaking Bad, so I was a little nervous about Better Call Saul’s first season. But it was excellent. Looking forward to seeing where they go in season 2.
- Girls (February – HBO): Rachel is a bigger fan of this show than I am. But I do enjoy watching it with her. Adam Driver is the best part of this show, in my opinion.
- House of Cards (March – Netflix): While I wasn’t the biggest fan of season 3, I really like this show. Kevin Spacey as President Frank Underwood is a lot of fun to watch.
- Daredevil (March – Netflix): I thought this show had an excellent first season. Curious to see where they go in season 2.
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (April – Netflix): We loved season 1. The show feels like 30 Rock and The Office got together and had a baby. Plus, the theme song is so catchy!
- Game of Thrones (April – HBO): I LOVE THIS SHOW! I’m so excited! (That is all.)
- Veep (April – HBO): Rachel and I just binge-watched the first 4 seasons of Veep. This is another show I think Rachel likes more than I do, but I definitely appreciate how funny and quirky everyone is.
- Silicon Valley (April – HBO): Silicon Valley is hilarious. Erlich Bachman is one of my favorite characters on TV.