Been a while since I’ve done a Friday Favorites…so without further ado…here are a few things that I am excited about in my world.
- Osprey Nebula Backpack I’m a huge fan of the Osprey brand. I’ve had a Osprey backpack for quite a few years now, plus I’ve been using their running hydration belt during my longer runs, and their quality is off the charts. So when it was time to get a new daily backpack, the only question was which Osprey backpack I would get. I ended up settling on the Osprey Nebula and I love it. I can’t wait to bring this piece into my everyday life.
- Nike Epic React Flyknit I’ve been wearing Nike shoes for most of my running journey. I’ve dabbled with some other brands, but find myself always going back to Nike. So when Nike started promoting a new shoe that even after logging 300+ miles, it will feel like new, I knew I had to give it a try. I ended up scoring a free pair of these shoes and have already taken them out for a few test runs. I’m loving the look and especially the feel of them. The foam cushioning is so lightweight, but feels durable and soft at the same time (if that makes sense). I have a feeling these are going to be some of my favorite running shoes ever.
- Dopey Finisher Jacket After the runDisney marathon weekend, Rachel and I had the opportunity to order finisher jackets for our respective races. I ended up ordering the Dopey Finisher Jacket, and after almost two months, it finally arrived! And…I love it! Honesty, I was worried about ordering it when I hadn’t seen it in person, but it’s the perfect size and fit. Can’t wait to show this off!
- Dopey Race Pins One of the great things about having friends who are Disney Cast Members is getting to visit the Cast Connection store when we are down there. The Cast Connection is a store for cast members and their family/friends (as long as they are with the cast member) to buy Disney parks merchandise from previous seasons and races at a crazy markdown. I ended up scoring a full set of the 2018 Marathon Weekend race pins at like 80% off the normal price. Very happy to have these souvenirs from the Dopey Challenge!
- Basketball Season Ending Finally, my last Friday Favorite is….my schedule returning to normal! As I’ve mentioned before, one of the big things we do in my gym is a basketball league. Basketball starts in late October with practices and ends this coming Monday night with playoff games. It’s been a wonderful 4+ months, but I’m super ready to get my weekends back.